Dr. Simon Bull
GP, Minor Surgery, Sports Injuries, Travel Medicine
Simon is an experienced, well rounded GP with expertise in all areas of general practice.
He completed an Honours degree in Neuroscience in Trinity College Dublin before studying Medicine at The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He worked in large teaching hospitals for several years in both Dublin and Perth before working rurally in GP practices in tropical Queensland and Wicklow. He lectures medical students at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI).
His areas of interest include
- Sports Injuries
- Travel Medicine / Vaccination
- Management of Chronic Diseases such as Asthma, Diabetes and Heart Disease.
- Management of Skin Conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis.
Simon specialises in Minor Surgery including
- Ingrown Toe Nail wedge resection
- Mole / Skin Cancer biopsy and removal
- Cryotherapy of Warts and Verruca’s
- Implanon Contraceptive insertion and removal
M.B., B.Ch., BAO, LRCP&SI,